Thursday 4 April 2013

Spring Where Are You?


According to the calender it has been "spring" for two weeks.  Not the case if you look outside.  Edmonton had like a million feet of snow the first week of spring, it was crazy!  For those of you who live in warmer climates, this is what an Alberta snow storm looks like:





I had to take the bus home today and the five minute walk from the bus stop home took way longer.  I finished at three and no one was home from work yet to shovel so I had to shuffle through knee deep snow.  At least it was a work out right?

I've been busy busy around here.  I've been looking for apartments like crazy (we are temporarily staying with my parents as we came home from Oz broke-o) and I finally found the perfect place!  Two more weeks till move in date, woo hoo!  Can't wait to have my own space again.  I've also been in a scprapbooking frenzy.  I just about had it with my Oz album, but decided since I was already halfway through to plug on at it.  I've been spending all my free time scrapping (much to Joel's annoyance) and I am almost done- just starting New Years Eve.  I will put up some pics soon, I promise (I realize I've been a crappy blogger).

I've been casually doing some shopping (cause my closet isn't already full enough...) and came upon these fun goodies:


New shoes (my love).  I've been looking for the perfect nude shoe forever and finally found a none patent pair at Aldo.  Also got this fun David Dixon pair from Town Shoes. 

I hit up the Bay (Canada's main department store) and found this cute little dress and jacket from Material Girl.  Wore the jacket with another dress and leggings today, but can't wait to bust out this dress!  Yellow necklace is from Banana Republic- I had a 40% off coupon and couldn't leave the store without it!


Hopefully once I move and get organized again I will be a better blogger.  I loved it and really kept up with it in Oz, but just can't seem to get in my groove here.

1 comment:

  1. I know right! I'm from Toronto and what's with this Winter storm warning?! (like why?!). We get random Spring tease days. Not fair. Those heels are beautiful so hopefully it warms up soon so you can rock em! xo

    ReplyDelete